Right in this moment

Merlu
Pronoms : il

Hello guys,
This is just an english speaking version of the ECM. The rules are the same as the forum topic mentioned above, except the language.
Si ton tonton tond un chasseur sachant chasser sans son chien, les chaussettes de l'archiduchesse se dépetibotdebeurreriseront.
Orchidée

Hey @Merlu nice one!
Currently sat on the sofa, trying to find motivation to clean the kitchen. Urgl.

Also wondering whether the title might need tweaking but can't work out what :dunno:
Chou-Fleur
Bébétincelle
Bébétincelle
Pronoms : Elle

What about "Right Now" for the title? Or "Let's chat", or "Let's chat in English"? Or "Chitchat"?

I still have less than an hour left before the weekend... I'm too lazy to start a task right now.
It's a 3-days weekend :dowant: ! It should be sunny tomorrow so we're going hiking.

Ne pas citer :silenced:
Merlu

This morning, my mom said to me "we need to talk someday". I'm highly scared.
Si ton tonton tond un chasseur sachant chasser sans son chien, les chaussettes de l'archiduchesse se dépetibotdebeurreriseront.
Neil

Hi there!
Good idea to have it in English!
Today we have a busy day, off to the big city next to ours to do some shopping, followed by a walk in the city center and picnic in the afternoon with friends! OK now that I'm writing this it's not that busy :shifty: I'm just so used to have close to nothing to do during weekends (thanks covid).

Wishing y'all a nice weekend :fleur:
Misspoire
Mémétincelle
Mémétincelle

Hello Weasels :cretin:

Thanks @Merlu for the creation of this topic! It will be good to practice my English before going back to work after my maternity leave (I am back to work on the 24th, I am excited and a bit nervous to leave my daughter to the day nursery)
My boyfriend is on holidays since yesterday evening, he will finally be able to help me with the little one (who is very sweet but I was kinda bored being all day alone with her :sweatdrop:)
This weekend, we are going to Normandie with my parents, we are leaving in a few hours now :happy:
"Remember that No is a complete sentence and requires no clarification" (Jasper Fforde, Red Side Story)
Mon Vinted
Scaretale

Hello there !

I'm still processing the animated movie I've seen yesterday : Thrice Upon a Time. Final movie of the Evangelion serie. It was beautiful and a good ending, but... I don't want it to be over... :tears: And I still have so many questions after this last movie.
Behind this shattered lens I see the world through, colouring my thoughts, distorting my view. If I let you see what's broken inside of me, could you still love me with a splintered mind -- PP par uriellactaea
Merlu

I'm currently harassed by a fly, she's driving me insane.
Iscambe

Oooh nice, I love speaking and writing in English ! :D
Codes parrainages pour : La Fourche (nourriture bio à prix coûtant), Banques (Boursorama : MOCO9509, Hello Bank, Revolut), Cashback (Igraal). MP pour infos :) Je vends sur Vinted aussi (livres, vêtements enfants et femme, papeterie...).
Orchidée

Watching the telly whilst my dearest cooks dinner. C'est la vie :paillettes:
Iscambe

I am so bored at work right now... I helped some of my coworkers and I did half the work I thought would take me forever so I left the other half for later. So here I am !
Codes parrainages pour : La Fourche (nourriture bio à prix coûtant), Banques (Boursorama : MOCO9509, Hello Bank, Revolut), Cashback (Igraal). MP pour infos :) Je vends sur Vinted aussi (livres, vêtements enfants et femme, papeterie...).
yoruichi

I feel like complaing. Normally, I should go to bed, but I just opened one of my man's beer. I don't like it but it's a beer. It shouldn't be wasted, I should. 
Merlu

Because of a complicated administrative mess, i've been ejected from unemployement, and i can't be paid by the CPAS because i'm living with family members.

So until my situation change, all my exepenses will come from my parent's money. It's pretty annoying to say the least.
Merlu

I can't sleep because of a damn mosquito.
Chou-Fleur
Bébétincelle
Bébétincelle

I cooked the first soup of the season ! :rainbow:
Ne pas citer :silenced:
Merlu

I have a Schrödinger's bill: it is simultaneously paid and not paid.
It is marked as paid by my phone provider, but i see no trace of this payment in my bank account i used 5 days ago for this, even the amount of money stills the same.

Edit: i'm dumb, the transaction has finally been comptabilized.
Merlu

For the first time ever in  my family, we will celebrate x-mas 28th december. This is pretty close of the new year eve, It will be wild.
yoruichi

My last christmas celebration for this season will be with friends on the 30th. I don't think the 31st will be much calmer, as we might have some german friends over. I am both excited and tired already.
Merlu

I'm back home after my third shot. Now i'm completely K.O.
Merlu

I'm so happy to have stopped to talk to my mom and decided to live fort a short time in my sister's house. She (my mom, not my sister) treats me like a teenager and seems to forget often what is being autistic.
Répondre