Right in this moment

yoruichi

I totally get what you mean. I'm nearing 40 and my mother still tells me to kiss the lady. Wtf?
PtitePlume

Same here. I'm 36, but for my mom I'm 5. It really sucks. Tried to tell her, but she doesn't seem to understand. Or she doesn't want to.
Merlu
Pronoms : il

I'm helping the former occupants of my future house to move since 5 days, with almost 10 people to help most of the time, and we have not done yet. In my side, it made me pretty muscular (without bragging) since i constantly dragged package that were seemingly heavier than me.
Si ton tonton tond un chasseur sachant chasser sans son chien, les chaussettes de l'archiduchesse se dépetibotdebeurreriseront.
Merlu

There are crazy thunderstorms out there with flashes every 3 seconds.
Si ton tonton tond un chasseur sachant chasser sans son chien, les chaussettes de l'archiduchesse se dépetibotdebeurreriseront.
Merlu

This damn heating engineer should have come months ago to activate the heater. Now, we have a auxiliary boiler that barely work. I have warm water only in the kitchen right now and i can't warm the house, that is freezing cold.
yoruichi

I'm freaking cold. I'm wondering if I have covid again, but it's been less than 2 months. The timing would be terrible, since we're supposed to go to marseille next weekend.
Merlu

I'm cold too, but it's because i don't have a working heating system yet (outside a tiny electric appliance).
Merlu

Hello, sleepless people.

I was tired so i went to sleep early. The result: i woke up some hours ago and it seems i became a night owl.
Merlu

Weather is so windy these days, and the noise is driving me insane.
PtitePlume

It snowed yesterday =)  I love snow. Well it last one hour or two, but it saved me off my shitty day ! Sometimes little things count ...

yoruichi

Well... and now it's warm... :langue:
Répondre